6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the rainforest outside Puerto Vallarta on a thrilling UTV (Utility Terrain Vehicle) adventure. Get a brief safety tutorial and a lesson in driving the 4x4 Polaris RZR UTV. Then, throw on a helmet and goggles and hit the trails. Stop for a hike to a hidden natural pool where you can swim, relax beside a waterfall, and munch on light snacks included in the tour.
- Go on a thrilling rainforest adventure in an UTV (utility terrain vehicle)
- Escape the city and barrel through streams and down remote jungle paths
- Learn how to maneuver a Polaris RZR UTV from an experienced instructor
- Enjoy relaxing hike, a dip at a remote swim-hole, and complimentary snacks
Saved to wishlist!
Use of UTV and helmet
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Insurance fee (USD$25)
Departure & Return
Mástil 13, Marina Vallarta, 48450 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
Paseo de las Palmas 39, 63732 Las Jarretaderas, Nay., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please wear sporty pants / shorts and comfortable/ sporty shoes
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years
- UTV driver must present a valid driver's license
- It is recommended that you wear a swimsuit and bring sunscreen, sunglasses and money for souvenirs
- It is required to cover a $20 USD non-refundable insurance fee per vehicle, which will cover up to $400 usd of collision/damage to the vehicle.
- Important: passengers arriving on a cruise ship cannot book this tour
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must contact Vallarta Adventures immediately after booking to confirm the pick up location on your booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vallarta Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All Terrain Safari from Puerto Vallarta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All Terrain Safari from Puerto Vallarta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All Terrain Safari from Puerto Vallarta?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All Terrain Safari from Puerto Vallarta?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The experience is well worth the one hour drive into the park on an open jeep.. the staff is top notch attentive and knowledgeable." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
All Terrain Safari from Puerto Vallarta
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPuerto Vallarta4WD Tours - JaliscoSporting Events - JaliscoNature and Wildlife - JaliscoSafaris - JaliscoExtreme - JaliscoFull-day Tours - Jalisco4WD Tours - San Jose del CaboSporting Events - San Jose del CaboNature and Wildlife - San Jose del CaboSafaris - San Jose del CaboExtreme - San Jose del CaboFull-day Tours - San Jose del Cabo4WD Tours - Los CabosSporting Events - Los CabosNature and Wildlife - Los CabosSafaris - Los CabosExtreme - Los CabosFull-day Tours - Los CabosCategory
Aquaventuras Park Tours & TicketsGringo Gulch Tours & TicketsBoca de Tomatlan Tours & TicketsMarietas Islands (Islas Marietas) Tours & TicketsMarina Vallarta Tours & TicketsEl Tuito Tours & TicketsVista Vallarta Golf Club Tours & TicketsNuevo Vallarta Tours & TicketsBanderas Bay (Bahia de Banderas) Tours & TicketsZona Romantica Tours & TicketsChurch of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe) Tours & TicketsVallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta) Tours & Tickets