- ATV and zipline tour from Puerto Vallarta
- Half-day adventure is a popular choice with families
- Get a dose of adventure in just a few hours
- All equipment included for a fun and safe trip
Departure & Return
We are 1/2 block from the beach on Calle Honduras.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MINUTES EARLY FOR CHECK-IN - The tour leave promptly on time. If you are late you will be left behind.
- Please note: minimum age is 6 years and all drivers must have a valid driver's license. If selecting the driver only option, the price is per ATV, simply select the number of passengers traveling and you'll be assigned that number of ATVs. If selecting the driver and passenger option, you can only select an even number of travelers as this option is reserved for sharing 1 ATV for every 2 people.
- What to Bring: closed-toed shoes, sunscreen, bug-spray, towels, Mexican pesos for souvenirs, snacks and gratuities for the guide
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Cruise Ship Passengers: Please allow 90 minutes from ship docking time to arrive at our location.
- Maximum Combined weight on ATV is 400 lbs / 180 kg
- Maximum Weight for Zip Line is 250 lbs / 115 kg
- The tour operates rain or shine unless conditions are unsafe.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Estigo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms