- 3-hour ATV adventure from Puerto Vallarta
- Ride through historic towns and the Valley of Vallejo
- Swim at a refreshing waterfall and enjoy the diverse flora and fauna
- Stop a local restaurant for an authentic Mexican lunch (not included in price)
Departure & Return
Plaza Villas Vallarta, Jose Clemente Orozco Local H2-A Pick up schedule: 08:10 | 12:10 | 14:20
Pick up schedule: 08:30 | 12:30 | 14:40
Nuevo Vallarta next to Glorieta del Tigre Pick up schedule: 07:40 | 11:40 | 13:50
Playa de Oro 126 F Pick up schedule: 08:00 | 12:00 | 14:10
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Total time spent driving the ATVs is approximately 2 hours
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds (113 kg)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimun Age is 18 years old
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Puerto Vallarta
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms