Explore our promoted experiences
- See the San Juan Cathedral and the Fortress
- Avoid crowded walking or bus tours
- Learn about local culture and customs
- A small group means a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Plaza de Armas is one of the main square of Old San Juan. Starting Point: Plaza de Armas in front of the Green Roof Kiosk located in the center of the square.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Claims will be resolve thru resolution center
- Legal procedures will be interpreter accordingly to the Laws of Puerto Rico, Court of San Juan
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KERC Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms