- A nighttime paddle means a calmer experience for animals
- Learn about conservation efforts and spot local marine life
- A small group means more attention from your guide
- All necessary equipment and instruction are included
Departure & Return
We are located in the Condado Lagoon. At Ashford Ave. # 860, in front of the Condado beach, next to the Condado Plaza hotel. You find us in the white tent on the bridge, we are Vip Adventures Puerto Rico! There are multiple paid parking lots available. Public transportation and taxis available.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Kayak Haunted Experience is suitable for people over 12 years old.
- No adult can force a minor to participate against their will on the Kayak Haunted Experience
- Every minor must be accompanied by an adult on the Kayak Haunted Experience
- Kayak Haunted Experience is not recommended for pregnant women.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cumpleaños VIP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms