- Go snorkeling without the effort—ideal after a big night or a long flight
- Spend longer in the underwater world without the hassle of kicking down
- Great chance of seeing turtles on a dedicated turtle-spotting tour
- Numbers are capped at six, for a safe adventure with lots of guide attention
Departure & Return
Meet at escambron beach You can park at the beach for $5 or get dropped off by Uber. We will be in the very back of the park on a gravel parking lot in a red Kia van. Do not stop at the front of the park where the Parking is paid.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jet Snorkel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands