- Jet ski around five islands
- No previous jet ski experience necessary
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
If you enter Cangrejos Yacht Club, Isla Verde into any GPS app (Google Maps, Apple Maps, Uber), it will take you straight to us.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Check-in begins 30 minutes before departure
- Must be 18+ with a valid driver's license to operate a jet ski
- Please specify your preferred departure time during booking
- ID required for operators
- Each Jet ski can accommodate 2 passengers
- Jet ski weight limit is subject to 350 lb.
- Minimum age to ride a jet ski is 8 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, severe medical conditions or neck/knee surgery patients
- Not recommended for pregnant woman
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We have 10 jet skies available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ocean Pro Adventure, Corp.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms