2 hours 5 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ride through a private ranch on the back of a 4x4 vehicle on this adventure from San Juan. With a guide in the lead, you'll feel safe and comfortable navigating over rough terrain. Get views of mountains, coastal plains, limestone formations, and mangrove forests in the Puerto Rican countryside, taking small breaks to listen to your guide's narrative. Finish up at a hilltop bar for a mojito (own expense).
- Use of helmet and 4x4 all-terrain vehicle
- Guide provides narration and navigation
- Guests of all skill levels welcome
- Access to an enormous private ranch
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
535 Av. Campo Rico , 535 Av. Campo Rico, Carolina, 00985, Puerto RicoThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring Driver licensed ( learner or permit licensed are not allowed to drive)
- Bring Visa or Master Card for ATV damages purpose
- Close toe shoes are required
- Service animals allowed
- Limit age to be a passenger is 12 years old and above
- Check in is 1 hour to 45 minutes before the tour time
- Please know that children are not allowed to participate in this activity (11 years and below)
- Transportation is not provided
- Tour operator is not responsible of transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Campo Rico Adventures, LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ATV Double Hacienda Campo Rico ( Driver & Passenger)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ATV Double Hacienda Campo Rico ( Driver & Passenger)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during ATV Double Hacienda Campo Rico ( Driver & Passenger)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ATV Double Hacienda Campo Rico ( Driver & Passenger)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "There’s also a Tiki bar with food available while you wait or after you return from the tour." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
ATV Double Hacienda Campo Rico ( Driver & Passenger)
2 hours 5 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto Rico4WD Tours - FajardoSporting Events - FajardoExtreme - Fajardo4WD Tours - AreciboSporting Events - AreciboExtreme - Arecibo4WD Tours - LuquilloSporting Events - LuquilloExtreme - LuquilloCategory
Goat Island (Isla de Cabras)San Juan BayPonceCastillo San CristobalFine Arts MiramarGozalandia FallsThe Capitol of Puerto Rico (El Capitolio)Icacos Island (Cayo Icacos)San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)Mercado de Río PiedrasLas Cabezas de San Juan Nature ReserveMuseum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)Luquillo BeachPalomino IslandMezzanine at St. GermainPinonesSan Juan Gate (Puerta de San Juan)