5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned full van
Departure & Return
Playita del Condado , Playita del Condado, San Juan, 00907, Puerto RicoThis activity will end right where it started.
At beginning of bridge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Hard soled shoes required
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourism Family
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cave and Lunch Day Tour from San Juan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cave and Lunch Day Tour from San Juan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cave and Lunch Day Tour from San Juan?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cave and Lunch Day Tour from San Juan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cave and Lunch Day Tour from San Juan
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)Isla VerdeLa Calle LoizaPinonesMezzanine at St. GermainFine Arts MiramarPalomino IslandLaguna GrandeLas Cabezas de San Juan Nature ReserveGozalandia FallsPaseo de la PrincesaGoat Island (Isla de Cabras)Mercado de Río PiedrasCaparra RuinsCastillo San CristobalPonceMercado SanturceIcacos Island (Cayo Icacos)The Capitol of Puerto Rico (El Capitolio)San Juan Gate (Puerta de San Juan)