2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance Fee to El Morro
Departure & Return
C. del Recinto Sur, San Juan, 00902, Puerto Rico
C. de la Fortaleza, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bestours, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2.5-Hour Historical Walking Tour of Old San Juan?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2.5-Hour Historical Walking Tour of Old San Juan?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during 2.5-Hour Historical Walking Tour of Old San Juan?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2.5-Hour Historical Walking Tour of Old San Juan?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPuerto RicoWalking Tours - FajardoHistorical Tours - FajardoWalking Tours - AreciboHistorical Tours - AreciboWalking Tours - LuquilloHistorical Tours - LuquilloCategory
Las Cabezas de San Juan Nature ReserveIcacos Island (Cayo Icacos)Goat Island (Isla de Cabras)San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)The Capitol of Puerto Rico (El Capitolio)Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)La Calle LoizaSun Bay BeachCaparra RuinsLuquillo BeachSan Juan BayChapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)Gozalandia FallsIsla VerdeCrashboat BeachPonceCaguasOld San Juan PiersBacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)Castillo San Cristobal