5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy the open countryside on this full-day, guided, ATV tour that includes visits to a cigar rolling factory, secluded beach, and a Dominican lunch. After a safety briefing and training, set off along the coast. Pass by locals, scenery, animals, and vegetation and stop for lunch and swim break at the beach. Head home in a safari-style vehicle while relaxing with a cool rum drink.
- Ride an ATV along coastline and to a beach
- Sample local foods and rum
- Safety training, guide, equipment all included
- Includes pickup and drop-off from the Amber Cove port
Saved to wishlist!
Beverages including rum after the tour
Port pickup and drop-off
Taxes and fees
Departure & Return
Amber Cove Cruise TerminalA map and meeting point pickup details will be provided with our confirmation. Please disembark as quickly as possible and be at the pickup location not more than 45 minutes after your ship docks. We will also be picking up from the new port Taino Bay Puerto Plata when it opens winter 2020.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age to drive a quad is 16 years old
- Minimum passenger age is 5 years old (children 5-15 years or age may not drive the quad)
- Anyone intoxicated at pick up will not be permitted to take the tour
- Maximum weight on one quad is 300lbs single driver or combined with a passenger
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- May cancel if not enough people from your ship book this tour. We require a minimum of 2 quads booked to operate the tour
- Not recommended for travelers with back, neck or knee problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Iguana Mama Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amber Cove Shore Excursion: ATV Quads Let's Ride?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Amber Cove Shore Excursion: ATV Quads Let's Ride?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Amber Cove Shore Excursion: ATV Quads Let's Ride?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amber Cove Shore Excursion: ATV Quads Let's Ride?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Amber Cove Shore Excursion: ATV Quads Let's Ride
4 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto PlataShore Excursions - Samaná4WD Tours - SamanáSporting Events - SamanáBus Tours - SamanáExtreme - SamanáPorts of Call Tours - SamanáHalf-day Tours - SamanáShore Excursions - Santo Domingo4WD Tours - Santo DomingoSporting Events - Santo DomingoBus Tours - Santo DomingoExtreme - Santo DomingoPorts of Call Tours - Santo DomingoHalf-day Tours - Santo DomingoShore Excursions - La Romana4WD Tours - La RomanaSporting Events - La RomanaBus Tours - La RomanaExtreme - La RomanaPorts of Call Tours - La RomanaHalf-day Tours - La RomanaCategory
Punta RusiaMonument of Santiago (Monumento a los Héroes de la Restauración)Sosua Beach (Playa Sosua)Key ParadiseCayo Paraiso (Paradise Island)Encuentro Beach (Playa Encuentro)Yaque del Norte RiverDorada Beach (Playa Dorada)La IsabelaLa Aurora Cigar FactoryMonte Cristi National ParkBrugal Rum CenterJimenoa Falls (Salto de Jimenoa)