14 to 15 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
Professional Bilingual Guide
Optional: Bamboo Poles, Poncho, Gaiters
Lake Pehoe Catamaran Tickets (Round Trip)
Entrance to Torres del Paine National Park
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from Puerto Natales is included. Pickup time from your hotel will be between 6:00 and 6:30 AM.
If your hotel is NOT listed, please provide your hotel name and address when booking in the 'Special Requirements' box. If you are staying at an Airbnb, please let us know your Airbnb address for pickup. Travellers staying at Airbnbs MUST give their phone number so that we can reach them if needed.
Departure time will depend on delay passengers may have at each hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- IMPORTANT: Passport name, number, nationality and date of birth and contact number are required at time of booking for all participants
- Box lunch: Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring: Layered dressing (that can be removed or placed according to the variable weather), sunscreen, sunglasses with UV protection and comfortable trekking footwear
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Say Hueque Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Trekking in Torres del Paine! Full day hiking through French Valley?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Trekking in Torres del Paine! Full day hiking through French Valley?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Trekking in Torres del Paine! Full day hiking through French Valley?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Trekking in Torres del Paine! Full day hiking through French Valley
14 to 15 hours
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWater ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto NatalesCatamaran Cruises - PatagoniaBus Tours - PatagoniaHiking - PatagoniaNature and Wildlife - PatagoniaWater Tours - PatagoniaFull-day Tours - PatagoniaCategory