10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visiting Torres del Paine is a must-do when in Patagonia, but, without a car, it can be tricky to get there from Puerto Natales. Skip the hassle on this full-day guided tour. Highlights include a stop at the Nordenskjold Lake Viewpoint for some of the park's best views, see the floating icebergs of Gray Glacier, and visit the Milodon Cave Natural Monument.
- Skip the hassle of driving or changing buses on a guided tour
- Includes lunch at a local restaurant (if option selected)
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Puerto Natales hotel
- Includes entrance fees and national park fees: No surprise additional costs
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch (if option is selected)
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Puerto Natales Hotels
Passenger Transport Insurance
Departure & Return
Puerto Natales, Natales, Magallanes and Chilean Antarctica, Chile
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY PLANET ANDINA by ANDINA DEL SUD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto NatalesBus Tours - PatagoniaNature and Wildlife - PatagoniaFull-day Tours - PatagoniaCategory