10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Witness the beauty of the Torres del Paine National Park on this full-day tour from Puerto Natales, including hotel pick-up. Keep your camera ready as you pass an ever-changing landscape of glittering lakes, lagoons and glaciers, framed by dramatic, snow-capped peaks. Embark on a short hike to the Salto Grande and Grey Glacier; see the Laguna Amarga; and keep a lookout for native wildlife like guanacos, rheas and condors.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Guide tour in Spanish or English during the entire visit
Transportation by car, minibus or bus
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotel in Puerto Natales central area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ruta Chile
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Puerto Natales: Full day tour Torres del Paine?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Puerto Natales: Full day tour Torres del Paine?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Puerto Natales: Full day tour Torres del Paine?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Puerto Natales: Full day tour Torres del Paine?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Puerto Natales: Full day tour Torres del Paine
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto NatalesBus Tours - PatagoniaNature and Wildlife - PatagoniaFull-day Tours - PatagoniaCategory