12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Las Torres trekking route is widely considered among the finest in Chile, but organizing transportation and guiding services independently can be a challenge. On this tour, follow your guide along rugged hiking trails through the Chilean countryside—with all the key logistics covered. Along the way, cross the Ascencio River, explore dense forests, and admire uninterrupted views over the soaring peaks of the Three Towers.
- Follow your guide along the Las Torres trekking route
- Explore dense forest, charging rivers, and more
- Panoramic views over the summits of the Three Towers
- Lunch and round-trip transport from your Puerto Natales hotel included
Saved to wishlist!
Bilingual trekking guide English/Spanish
Box Lunch (Mineral water, fruit, brownie, oats cookies, juice box, sandwich)
Optional trekking sticks, raincoat and gaiter
Hotel in Puerto Natales pickup and drop-off
Torres del Paine Entrance fee
Departure & Return
Manuel Bulnes 407, Puerto Natales, Natales, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum age is 15 years
- A high amount of walking is involved
- To do this excursion it is obligatory to attend the briefing which is daily from 7PM at Casa de la Patagonia, #407 Manuel Bulnes ST. in Puerto Natales.
- This excursion does not operate on December 25th and January 1st.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY PATAGONIA PLANET
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hiking To Base Las Torres First Class?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hiking To Base Las Torres First Class?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hiking To Base Las Torres First Class?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hiking To Base Las Torres First Class?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Hiking To Base Las Torres First Class
4 hours 15 minutes