8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you only have a day to spare, you can explore the highlights of Torres del Paine National Park on this full-day guided tour from Puerto Natales. Skip the hassle of arranging transport and get picked up directly from your hotel. Enjoy panoramic views across the park, beautiful lakes, and the distinctive granite peaks that give the park its name.
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Puerto Natales hotel
- Enjoy panoramic views of the parks distinctive topography
- See the highlights of Torres del Paine, its glaciers, lakes, and mountains, in a single day
- Get insight into the park's history, flora, and fauna from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Shared transportation: Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Professional bilingual guide (English-Spanish)
Entrance fee to Torres del Paine National Park & Milodon Cave
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from Puerto Natales is included. Pick-up time from your hotel will be between 7:00 and 7:30 a.m. (from October to April) and between 8:00 and 8:30 a.m. (from May to September).
If your hotel is NOT listed, please provide hotel name and address when booking in the 'Special Requirements' box. If you are staying at an Airbnb please let us know its address for pick-up. Travellers staying at Airbnbs MUST give their phone number so that we can reach them if needed.
Pick-up not included for hotels located in Huertos (Camino 1 to Camino 4). In this case, passengers must go to the local operator's office at 7:00 a.m.
Departure time will depend on delay passengers may have at each hotel.
Hotels located leaving the city (heading to Puerto Bories) such as Weskar, Singular, Altiplánico and Remota: Pick-up will be from 30 to 45 minutes after pick-up has started in Puerto Natales.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT: Passport name, number, nationality and date of birth are required at time of booking for all participants.
- Wheelchair: Passengers can bring their wheelchair when requested in advance (folding only). There are places of difficult access where you will not be able to get out of the vehicle or go with the group.
- Toddlers: Infant seats available for children from 3 up to 5 years old when requested in advance. Infants must sit on laps until the age of 3. For toddlers, we recommend bringing a baby carrier for walks.
- Box lunch: You can add a box lunch at an extra cost. Please request it at the time of booking. You can also bring your own box lunch
- Please bring: Warm clothing, comfortable footwear, sunscreen and sunglasses (you can also bring refreshments). Don’t forget your camera: You won’t want to miss a moment!
- Pregnant travelers: Not recommended if the person's pregnancy is at risk, as the trip takes place on unpaved roads.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Say Hueque Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Tour to Torres del Paine National Park from Puerto Natales(First Class)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Tour to Torres del Paine National Park from Puerto Natales(First Class)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Tour to Torres del Paine National Park from Puerto Natales(First Class)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Tour to Torres del Paine National Park from Puerto Natales(First Class)
8 to 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto NatalesBus Tours - PatagoniaNature and Wildlife - PatagoniaWalking Tours - PatagoniaFull-day Tours - PatagoniaCategory