Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- The entrance to the National Park must be paid in Chilean pesos.
- Bring warm clothes, hat and gloves, sunglasses with UV filter, trekking shoes, sunscreen, bottled water and required documentation
- High - 24 km walk (6 / 8 hours)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms