10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Part of the Bernardo O'Higgins National Park, the two glaciers of Balmaceda and Serrano are only accessible by boat. Ensure you don't miss them by joining this boat tour that takes you through Last Hope Sound and to the best viewpoints for seeing the glaciers. You'll also see flora and fauna, such as cormorants and sea lions.
- See the famed glaciers the only way possible, by boat
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Puerto Natales hotel (if option selected)
- Go to the best locations for excellent views of the glaciers
- Get insights into geology, and the local flora and fauna, from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Entrance fees to National Parks (at most $30)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup Time will be reconfirmed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY RipioTurismo
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto NatalesBus Tours - PatagoniaNature and Wildlife - PatagoniaFull-day Tours - PatagoniaCategory