5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city on a 5-day hike through Torres del Paine National Park, and discover scenic landmarks including Nordenskjöld Lake, the French Valley, and the Grey Glacier. Explore at a pace that suits you on an independent trek, and avoid hidden costs with meals and accommodation included as per itinerary, with a choice of single, double, or dorm packages available.
- Eliminate the need for advanced planning with a comprehensive park itinerary
- Ideal for experienced hikers and active adventurers
- Capture memorable snaps of Chile’s unique landscape
- Camp in the park for an immersive experience of nature
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip Regular Bus Transportation: Puerto Natales - Torres del Paine - Puerto Natales
Catamaran for Lake Pehoe Crossing until Pudeto sector
4 Nights Dorm-Style Accommodation in Refugios (with sleeping bag or made up bed depending on availability) OR Camping Accommodation in Tents, depending on package purchased
Meals: Full Board (breakfast, box lunch & dinner, starting with dinner on Day 1 and ending with box lunch on Day 5)
Guide (this is an independent trek)
Porter (please check availability & cost)
Mandatory Christmas & New Year's Eve Dinner Supplement: $32 USD
Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off in Puerto Natales (please make your own way to/from meeting point)
Services not indicated in program
Medical insurance of any kind
Departure & Return
Av. España 1455 , Av. España 1455, Puerto Natales, Natales, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, ChileThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pre-Departure Briefing: Travellers must go to the providers' office in Esmeralda #661 one day before the start of the programme at 18:00 for a briefing. There you will receive a welcome kit/voucher and program information.
- Moderate-High Level of fitness required. (You must be capable of carrying a backpack with your belongings and hiking along steep and uneven mountain trails)
- IMPORTANT INFO: In Chile there is a 'Foreign franchise' (Chilean Law) to improve tourism, where tourists are exempted of paying the tax of 19% at the check in, so please do not forget to bring the ORIGINALS of your Passport and Tourist card (given at the border when entering to Chile). If you do not carry and present these documents you will have to pay the tax in Chilean pesos at the check in.
- Patagonia has an unpredictable weather, that’s why we recommends you to bring: 40 litres Backpack, 20-25 litres Backpack for day hikes, Waterproof jacket and trousers (GORE TEX), Warm clothes (Polar Tec), Comfortable trousers for trekking, T-shirts, Long sleeve shirts, Trekking boots, Sandals (for showering, resting and crossing streams), Flashlight, Earplugs, Sunglasses, Towel, Enough battery supplies for the whole trek (there are no places to charge batteries), Padlock, Warm hat, Sun hat, Gloves, Sunscreen, Camera (with charger, memory cards and waterproof bag), Binoculars, Water bottle (Nalgene), Ziploc bags (for taking your trash back), Trekking Poles.
- Other Useful Information:
- IMPORTANT: In 2016 the Torres del Paine National Park service has prohibited campers to cook their own food at the campsites in efforts to protect the cleanliness and preservation of the park environment. Therefore, we no longer offer options 'without meals'
- The Refugios have the following referential meals schedules:
- Breakfast: 07:30 - 09:30
- Lunch: 12:00 - 15:00
- Dinner: 19:30 - 21:30
- Note: Guests must go to the office in Puerto Natales at 18:00 one day before the start of the program for a briefing. There, guests will receive kit/voucher and program information.
- For environmental purposes, in some of the Refugios, the electricity is turned off during the night, between 23.00 PM and 07.00 AM. The use of certain electronic devices is not possible due to the fact that they may overcharge our systems (example: hairdryers). Please bring enough batteries.
- Concerning connectivity: The National Park and the Lodges don't have cellphone or Internet connectivity due to its remote location. GPS devices work properly all over the Torres del Paine National Park.
- Please note this is an independent tour, which means you'll enjoy the flexibility of being on your own for most of the trip and will only have a guide for certain experiences along the way.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bamba Travel
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-Day Torres del Paine W Trek?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-Day Torres del Paine W Trek?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during 5-Day Torres del Paine W Trek?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-Day Torres del Paine W Trek?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
5-Day Torres del Paine W Trek
11 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto NatalesBus Tours - PatagoniaHiking - PatagoniaNature and Wildlife - PatagoniaMulti-day Tours - PatagoniaCategory