Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore Torres del Paine National Park with a professional guide
- Small group sizes keep this tour intimate
- All accommodation is included
- Some meals are provided
Departure & Return
Starting point: Puerto Natales Bus Station
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT: Passport name, number, nationality and date of birth are required at time of booking for all participants.
- You need to assist a briefing (technical talk) before going on this tour. The time and modality (presencial / online) will be confirmed once you have booked.
- To be exempt from the 19% VAT, international guests must provide the following documents upon check-in: Passport and Immigration Form (given by the Immigration Officer upon arrival). If the documents are not provided, the tax will be charged in CLP at the beginning of the program.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Refuges do not include bedding. We will provide you with a sleeping bag.
- Vegetarian option available. Please advise any specific dietary requirements/allergies at time of booking.
- The difficulty of this program is MEDIUM / HIGH.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Say Hueque Travel
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms