5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
4 nights accommodation in Campsite (subject to availability)
Meals mentioned on the itinerary: Breakfast, lunch (box lunch) or dinner.
Round-trip shared transfer from Puerto Natales (departing from our office)
Pehoé Lake Catamaran Navigation
Professional guide during the whole program (private service)
Torres del Paine National Park Entrance Fee
Any service not speciﬁed in the program
Health Insurance & Luggage Porter
Departure & Return
Av. España 1455, Puerto Natales, Natales, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile
Starting point: Puerto Natales Bus Station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT: Passport name, number, nationality and date of birth are required at time of booking for all participants.
- You need to assist a briefing (technical talk) before going on this tour. The time and modality (presencial / online) will be confirmed once you have booked.
- To be exempt from the 19% VAT, international guests must provide the following documents upon check-in: Passport and Immigration Form (given by the Immigration Officer upon arrival). If the documents are not provided, the tax will be charged in CLP at the beginning of the program.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Camping includes: Tent, sleeping bag and insulating camping mat.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegetarian option available. Please advise any specific dietary requirements/allergies at time of booking.
- The difficulty of this program is MEDIUM / HIGH.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Say Hueque Travel
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-Day Private Guided W Trekking - Torres Del Paine Highlights?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5-Day Private Guided W Trekking - Torres Del Paine Highlights?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-Day Private Guided W Trekking - Torres Del Paine Highlights?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
5-Day Private Guided W Trekking - Torres Del Paine Highlights
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWater ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPuerto NatalesCatamaran Cruises - PatagoniaBus Tours - PatagoniaHiking - PatagoniaNature and Wildlife - PatagoniaMulti-day Tours - PatagoniaWater Tours - PatagoniaWalking Tours - PatagoniaCategory