6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the rugged wilderness of southern Chile with this tour to Osorno Volcano, the Petrohue Waterfalls, and the emerald All Saints Lake. Your local guide will take you all around the region, with plenty of time to immerse yourself in nature and a stop for Chilean food along the way; if you make good time, you’ll even get the chance to feed alpacas and llamas before heading back for the day.
- Visit All Saints Lake, Osorno Volcano, and Petrohue
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel are included
- A professional guide will lead the way
- A buffet lunch of Chilean fare is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip shared transfer
Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We email everyone at least 30 days before their excursion to confirm pick-up details. We will specify meeting time, send pictures of where to meet us at the cruise port if you are on a cruise. If your hotel is not listed, we will still pick you up (even if it's airbnb).
- Puerto Montt Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable shoes are recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY GV Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Osorno Volcano, Petrohue Falls and Puerto Varas Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Osorno Volcano, Petrohue Falls and Puerto Varas Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Osorno Volcano, Petrohue Falls and Puerto Varas Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Osorno Volcano, Petrohue Falls and Puerto Varas Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Osorno Volcano, Petrohue Falls and Puerto Varas Shore Excursion
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPuerto MonttShore Excursions - PatagoniaBus Tours - PatagoniaPorts of Call Tours - PatagoniaHalf-day Tours - PatagoniaShore Excursions - San AntonioBus Tours - San AntonioPorts of Call Tours - San AntonioHalf-day Tours - San AntonioShore Excursions - SantiagoBus Tours - SantiagoPorts of Call Tours - SantiagoHalf-day Tours - SantiagoCategory