Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day trip to Chiloé Island from Puerto Montt
- Admire the colorful architecture of 16th-century town, Chacao
- Observe diverse bird species and visit historical monuments in Ancud
- Marvel at islets populated with penguins during a boat ride from Puñihuil Beach
- Food, drinks and entrance fees are not included on the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ruta Chile
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Puerto Montt: Full day Chiloe Island visiting Penguins in Puñihuil .