6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
2-Nights accommodation in a 4* Hotel in Puerto Varas
3-Nights accommodation in a 4* Hotel in San Carlos de Bariloche
Bilingual Guide in all tours
Audio-guide system during Lake Crossing from Puerto Varas to Bariloche
Lake Crossing ticket from Puerto Varas to Bariloche
Entrance fee to Petrohue Waterfalls - Port taxes in Puerto Pañuelos
Air tickets and airport taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Tepual Airport, Puerto Montt Chile
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Signature Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6-Days Unique Patagonia Lakes & Mountains Region in Chile and Argentina?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 6-Days Unique Patagonia Lakes & Mountains Region in Chile and Argentina?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 6-Days Unique Patagonia Lakes & Mountains Region in Chile and Argentina?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6-Days Unique Patagonia Lakes & Mountains Region in Chile and Argentina?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
6-Days Unique Patagonia Lakes & Mountains Region in Chile and Argentina
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWater ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPuerto MonttBus Tours - PatagoniaAirport & Hotel Transfers - PatagoniaNature and Wildlife - PatagoniaMulti-day Tours - PatagoniaWater Tours - PatagoniaWalking Tours - PatagoniaBus Tours - San AntonioAirport & Hotel Transfers - San AntonioNature and Wildlife - San AntonioMulti-day Tours - San AntonioWater Tours - San AntonioWalking Tours - San AntonioBus Tours - SantiagoAirport & Hotel Transfers - SantiagoNature and Wildlife - SantiagoMulti-day Tours - SantiagoWater Tours - SantiagoWalking Tours - SantiagoCategory