5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Family friendly
- Airport transfer
- Multi-Day Trip
Saved to wishlist!
Programs based on double occupancy.
Activities as mentioned
Profesional and experienced tour guide
Pick up and drop off in the airport
Single supplement fee $ 445.00
International or domestic airfares
Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations
Alcoholic beverages or bottled water, snacks.
Insurance of any kind
Laundry, phone calls or messages
Reconfirmation of flights and items of personal nature.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please, provide your flight details
- Puerto Maldonado Airport, Puerto Maldonado Peru
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Valencia Travel Agency S.a.c.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Day - Refugio Amazonas Classic Program - Group Service?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Day - Refugio Amazonas Classic Program - Group Service?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Day - Refugio Amazonas Classic Program - Group Service?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Day - Refugio Amazonas Classic Program - Group Service?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 13854P37
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWater ToursEco ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPuerto MaldonadoBus Tours - AmazonNature and Wildlife - AmazonMulti-day Tours - AmazonWater Tours - AmazonEco Tours - AmazonBus Tours - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyWater Tours - Sacred ValleyEco Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - CuscoNature and Wildlife - CuscoMulti-day Tours - CuscoWater Tours - CuscoEco Tours - CuscoCategory