4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
The Amazon Rainforest ranks among Peru’s top natural attractions, but navigating the dense jungle to explore independently is dangerous. On this comprehensive 3-night tour, begin with pickup at Puerto Maldonado International Airport and delve into the Amazon in an organized group. Using the Tambopata ecological reserve as your base, spot cormorants, crocodiles, and turtles along the Madre de Dios River, and trek to the majestic Lake Apu Victor.
- Explore Peru’s Amazon Rainforest in safety on an organized 3-night tour
- See crocodiles and turtles in their natural Madre de Dios River habitat
- Follow your guide on a trek to the beautiful Lake Apu Victor
- Round-trip transport from Puerto Maldonado International Airport
Saved to wishlist!
02 nights accommodation in double room
3 breakfasts, 3 dinners, 3 lunches.
All detailed tours in the itinerary with local guides
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Services not specified in the program
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Bus station. We need all the information about the arrival and departure times.
- Puerto Maldonado Airport, Puerto Maldonado Peru
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Rates per Person
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Perú Agency
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Days - Jungle Adventure?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Days - Jungle Adventure?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Days - Jungle Adventure?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Days - Jungle Adventure?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 11789P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWater ToursEco ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto MaldonadoAir Tours - AmazonBus Tours - AmazonNature and Wildlife - AmazonMulti-day Tours - AmazonWater Tours - AmazonEco Tours - AmazonAir Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyWater Tours - Sacred ValleyEco Tours - Sacred ValleyAir Tours - CuscoBus Tours - CuscoNature and Wildlife - CuscoMulti-day Tours - CuscoWater Tours - CuscoEco Tours - CuscoCategory