Are you interested in?
- Explore the Amazon Jungle during a 4-day, 3-night stay at Refugio Amazonas Lodge
- Search for caimans after dark during a nighttime jungle trek
- Spot hoatzins, horned screamers and caimans during a sunrise boat ride on Oxbow Lake
- Learn about the exotic produce of the Amazon during a visit with local farmer Don Manuel
- Try to spot wild rainforest pigs (peccaries) during a visit to Peccary Clay Lick
- Includes three nights of accommodations and three days of meals
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Puerto Maldonado Airport, Puerto Maldonado Peru
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended you bring light pants, long sleeved shirts, hiking shoes, rain jacket, day pack, flashlight, binoculars, pocket knife and insect repellent
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please Note: Please have a small bag packed as luggage will be restricted in the Amazon Lodge. Your remaining luggage will be stored safely in the Refugio Amazonas Office in Puerto Maldonado
- Light is provided by several lamps and candles. A 110V generator is turned on once a day to recharge batteries for guests or lodge facilities. We recommend to bring good flashlights as it is very dark at night
- Please advise detailed flight information (Route, Airline, Flight Number, Departure & Arrival time) by the time of your booking - for both - Arrival and Departure flight
- Departure to the airport on day 4 will take place right after breakfast. Please plan your departure flight accordingly
- To conserve energy in the jungle, the power is turned off for a short amount of time in the morning and afternoon.
- Please specify type of bed (single or matrimonial)
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cultural Immersion Travel Peru E.I.R.L.
If you cancel at least 45 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 14 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 15 and 44 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 4-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Refugio Amazonas.