3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Cruise the Madre de Dios River to an Amazon jungle lodge on a 2-night adventure from Puerto Maldonado that’s all about exploring Peru’s magnificent wildlife. With accommodations in a jungle bungalow, you’ll catch sunset on the river and wake to the sounds of the tropical bird chorus, while daily hikes and river cruises are designed to see a wide range of species, including caiman, monkeys, and a rainbow of birds.
- Sleeping in the jungle means a full Amazon immersion
- Included meals feature fresh Amazonian flavors
- Group size is limited to 10 people to ensure personalized service
- Worry-free arrival: a guide will greet you at the airport
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation
National Park fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Puerto Maldonado Airport, Puerto Maldonado Peru
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2019 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Note: departure to the airport on day 3 will take place right after breakfast. Please plan your departure flight accordingly
- It is recommended you bring light pants, long sleeved shirts, hiking shoes, rain jacket, day pack, flashlight, binoculars, pocket knife and insect repellent
- Passport name, number, date of birth and nationality is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise preferences regarding matrimonial or twin beds.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please Note: Please have a small bag packed as luggage will be restricted in the Amazon Lodge. Your remaining luggage will be stored safely in the Office in Puerto Maldonado
- Note: to conserve energy in the jungle, the power is turned off for a short amount of time in the morning and afternoon.
- Note: Please specify type of bed (single or matrimonial)
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cultural Immersion Travel Peru E.I.R.L.
You can cancel up to 45 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 45 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 44 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 15–44 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Eco Amazonia Lodge in the Amazon Jungle ECOMAGICO?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Eco Amazonia Lodge in the Amazon Jungle ECOMAGICO?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Eco Amazonia Lodge in the Amazon Jungle ECOMAGICO?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Eco Amazonia Lodge in the Amazon Jungle ECOMAGICO?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Eco Amazonia Lodge in the Amazon Jungle ECOMAGICO
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto MaldonadoBus Tours - AmazonNature and Wildlife - AmazonMulti-day Tours - AmazonBus Tours - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - CuscoNature and Wildlife - CuscoMulti-day Tours - CuscoCategory