3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get up close and personal with the lush jungle and amazing wildlife of the Amazon during this 3-day, 2-night adventure at the Refugio Amazonas Lodge. Spot an amazingly diverse array of wildlife including caimans, horned screamers and macaws during a series of jungle treks and boat rides. You’ll also visit a local farm where exotic Amazon produce is grown and hear a lecture about conservation efforts in the park. Your Amazon expedition covers a guide, 2 nights accommodations at the lodge, all activities national park fees, two days of meals and round-trip airport transport.
- Tour the Amazon Jungle during a 3-day, 2-night stay at Refugio Amazonas Lodge in Puerto Maldonado
- Search for caimans after dark during a nighttime jungle experience
- Take an early-morning paddle on Oxbow Lake in search of hoatzins, horned screamers and caimans
- Spot toucans and macaws while enjoying amazing views of Tambopata Nature Reserve from a forest canopy tower
- Explore the agriculture of the Amazon as you learn about popular and exotic jungle produce at a local farm
- Includes two nights of accommodations and meals
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation at the Refugio Amazonas Lodge
Round-trip airport transfers included
National Park Fees
Professional English-speaking tour guide
All jungle excursions and activities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up travellers from hotels in Puerto Maldonado and from bus station
- Puerto Maldonado Airport, Puerto Maldonado Peru
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2019 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Note: departure to the airport on day 3 will take place right after breakfast. Please plan your departure flight accordingly
- It is recommended to bring light pants, long sleeved shirts, hiking shoes, rain jacket, day pack, flashlight, binoculars, pocket knife and insect repellent
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please Note: Light is provided by several lamps and candles. A 110V generator is turned on once a day to recharge batteries for guests or lodge facilities. We recommend to bring good flashlights as it is very dark at night
- Note: Please have a small bag packed as luggage will be restricted in the Amazon Lodge. Your remaining luggage will be stored safely in the Refugio Amazonas Office in Puerto Maldonado
- Note: to conserve energy in the jungle, the power is turned off for a short amount of time in the morning and afternoon.
- Please provide your detailed flight information (Route, Airline, Flight number, departure and arrival times) by the time of your booking - for both arrival and departure flight
- Note: Please specify type of bed (single or matrimonial)
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cultural Immersion Travel Peru E.I.R.L.
You can cancel up to 45 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 45 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 44 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 15–44 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Refugio Amazonas in Puerto Maldonado?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Refugio Amazonas in Puerto Maldonado?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Refugio Amazonas in Puerto Maldonado?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Refugio Amazonas in Puerto Maldonado?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "No net work is good thing to connect with nature." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Refugio Amazonas in Puerto Maldonado
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto MaldonadoBus Tours - AmazonNature and Wildlife - AmazonMulti-day Tours - AmazonEco Tours - AmazonBus Tours - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyEco Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - CuscoNature and Wildlife - CuscoMulti-day Tours - CuscoEco Tours - CuscoCategory