3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Soak in Peru's incredible jungle scenery on a multi-day eco-tour of the Amazon. Set out across the water from Puerto Maldonado to reach Posada Amazonas, an airy eco-lodge set within the rainforest. Then spend the next three days sussing out local wildlife like toucans and river otters, embarking on nature hikes through the Tambopata National Reserve, climbing among tree canopies overlooking the Tambopata river and exploring the rainforest by night, led by the sounds of nocturnal animals. This unique adventure includes all meals and round-trip transport.
- 3-day Peruvian Amazon Jungle Eco-tour at Posada Amazonas
- Take in the views of the Tambopata River from a canopy walkway and watch toucans fly through the treetops
- Paddle around Tres Chimbadas Lake and hike on a guide-led interpretive nature trail in the Tambopata National Reserve
- Observe cobalt-winged parakeets and yellow-headed Amazons at Parrot Clay Lick
- Learn about the community eco-partnership with the indigenous Ese-Eja community of Infierno and discover the unique rainforest
- Full meals and round-trip airport transfers included from Puerto Maldonado
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation
Round-trip airport transfer
Local English- and Spanish-speaking guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Padre Aldamiz International Airport (Puerto Maldonado)
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Puerto Maldonado Airport, Puerto Maldonado Peru
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note: departure to the airport on day 3 will take place between 7am-8am. Please plan your departure flight accordingly
- It is recommended you bring light pants, long sleeved shirts, hiking shoes, rain jacket, day pack, flashlight, binoculars, pocket knife and insect repellent
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Maximum luggage weight is 22 pounds (10 kg)
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Note: arrival to the airport on day 1 will take place between 01:00 pm - 01:30 pm. Please plan your arrival flight accordingly
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIPAC - Viajes Pacifico
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Posada Amazonas?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Posada Amazonas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Posada Amazonas?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Posada Amazonas?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Posada Amazonas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWater ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto MaldonadoBus Tours - AmazonNature and Wildlife - AmazonMulti-day Tours - AmazonWater Tours - AmazonWalking Tours - AmazonHistorical Tours - AmazonCategory