Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
100 metres East from Public Pier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No persons that weight more than 110 kilos
- No persons that don't have a basical swimming ability
- No persons under 14 years old
- No persons with strong allergies to pollen and insects bites
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY WILD TRAILS ADVENTURE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.