4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Indulge in an evening of mouthwatering Argentinian food and drink with this cooking class and dinner in Iguazu. Under the guidance of a professional chef and a sommelier, work your way through a typical northern-style menu, beginning with a workshop in crafting wine-based cocktails and a creative empanada-making competition. Learn how to order a perfectly cooked steak in Spanish, make your own sticky-sweet alfajores, and mix mate, the favorite national drink. Throughout the night, taste plenty of fine Argentinian wines and cheeses, and make new friends in a cozy small-group setting.
Saved to wishlist!
Meat-filled hand pies.
Shared dish consisting of cold cuts and fine cheeses accompanied with warm bread.
Bife de lomo
Cooked-to-order steak accompanied by a variety of oven-roasted vegetables.
Vegetarian option available
Alfajor de maizena
Sweet treat that combines a biscuit with dulce de leche (caramel), melted chocolate fondue and coconut shavings.
Professional cooking instructor
Unlimited wine and soft drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
ANA, Av. Brasil 57, N3370 Puerto Iguazú, Misiones, Argentina
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking, such as celiac, lactose intolerant etc
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Creative Cooking Class and Dinner with Wine in Iguazu?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Creative Cooking Class and Dinner with Wine in Iguazu?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Creative Cooking Class and Dinner with Wine in Iguazu?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Creative Cooking Class and Dinner with Wine in Iguazu?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5674P283
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifePuerto IguazuCooking Classes - Foz do IguacuDining Experiences - Foz do IguacuCooking Classes - CuritibaDining Experiences - CuritibaCooking Classes - GramadoDining Experiences - GramadoCategory