10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Combine two fascinating historic sites into one full-day tour from Puerto Iguazú. Explore the UNESCO-listed ruins of San Ignacio Miní, Argentina’s best-preserved Jesuit mission, and see the 17th-century houses, town hall and cemetery. Next, venture underground to discover the Wanda Mines, where precious stones like turquoise, amethyst and rock crystal are mined.
- Full-day tour of San Ignacio and Wanda Mines from Puerto Iguazú
- Visit the UNESCO-listed ruins of the San Ignacio Miní, a 17th-century Jesuit mission
- Learn about the mining of precious stones and gems at the Wanda Mines
- Tour includes hotel pick-up and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Round-trip shared transfer
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during San Ignacio Ruins Plus Wanda Mines Full Day from Puerto Iguazú?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during San Ignacio Ruins Plus Wanda Mines Full Day from Puerto Iguazú?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during San Ignacio Ruins Plus Wanda Mines Full Day from Puerto Iguazú?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during San Ignacio Ruins Plus Wanda Mines Full Day from Puerto Iguazú?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5674P95
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto IguazuBus Tours - Foz do IguacuArchaeology Tours - Foz do IguacuNature and Wildlife - Foz do IguacuFull-day Tours - Foz do IguacuBus Tours - CuritibaArchaeology Tours - CuritibaNature and Wildlife - CuritibaFull-day Tours - CuritibaBus Tours - GramadoArchaeology Tours - GramadoNature and Wildlife - GramadoFull-day Tours - GramadoCategory