12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
This package includes the Entrance tickets to Iguazu National Park
Flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu (if option selected)
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Iguazu Waterfalls tour the great boat adventure and Cataratas Tour footbridges
Private transfer Iguazu Airport in /out included
Round-trip private transfer from and to Iguazu Airport
Transport by private vehicle
In order to do this tour you need to be minumun 2 persons
Food and drinks
Transfer Buenos Aires Hotel/Buenos Aires Airports
Pick up or drop off Buenos Aires airports
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Private pick up in Iguazu Airport - Passenegers can choose between option with air flight tickets or without air flight tickets - But the pick up and drop off will be at Iguazu Airport only.
- Cataratas Airport, Puerto Iguazu Argentina
- Ezeiza International Airport, AU Tte. Gral. Pablo Riccheri Km 33,5, B1802 Ezeiza, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Jorge Newbery Airport, Buenos Aires Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cataratas Tour: Full Day excursion: Daily departures at 07:30 a.m. returning at 04:00 p.m. The schedule is subject to slightly changes depending on hotel location. It includes round trip and professional tour guide. Park entrance fee is not included. Devil's Throat Circuit The astonishing beauty and energy of the sight thrill everyone, an exciting mixture of views and sounds. Not to be missed! Difficulty: no stairs. Upper circuit Magnificent panoramic views of the smaller falls and islands of the Iguazu River delta. Difficulty: no stairs. Lower circuit The strategically located walkways and bridges allow the visitors a charming and intimate touch with nature, having different views of the falls from below. Difficulty: steep stairs and ramps.
- Great adventure tour: Great Adventure combines in a single trip the very essence of Iguazu National Park: the jungle and the waterfalls. Departing from the Operative Center or from the Visitors’ Center, we shall enter the jungle by the Yacaratiá trail in trucks specially designed for this environment. Bilingual guides (Spanish and English) will introduce the place’s natural and cultural resources. This 5 kms long stretch ends at Puerto Macuco. At its dock, visitors shall board on the boats that shall be sailing in the Lower Iguazu River for as long as 6 kms, heading towards the waterfalls area, enjoying plentiful rapids. Upon reaching the Tres Mosqueteros Fall, visitors shall be able to see the falls of both the Argentine and Brazilian sides crowned by the view of the Garganta del Diablo (Devil’s Throat). Afterwards, the most exciting point comes when facing the incomparable San Martín waterfall, the second in dimension and the hugest any boat may face. After that we’ll navigate 6km down river until Puerto Macuco from where, after walking up hill 150 mts we’ll ride the trucks 6Km back to our Operative Center. Duration 2:15 Hs.
- Important information about flights: Flight from Buenos Aires leaving in the morning and back late in the evening.
- CHILDREN 12 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ARE ALLOWED TO RIDE GRAN AVENTURA
- Minimum age is 12 years
- This package includes the Entrance tickets to Iguazu National Park
- Important Note: Comfortable clothes and shoes, and insect repellent are highly recommended for all tours and excursions.
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required for Iguazu Falls without Tickets tour option
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Expetravel / Azul Latina
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Iguazu Falls day trip with two activities from Buenos Aires?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Iguazu Falls day trip with two activities from Buenos Aires?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Iguazu Falls day trip with two activities from Buenos Aires?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Iguazu Falls day trip with two activities from Buenos Aires?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Iguazu Falls day trip with two activities from Buenos Aires
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPuerto IguazuBus Tours - Foz do IguacuNature and Wildlife - Foz do IguacuDay Cruises - Foz do IguacuWater Tours - Foz do IguacuFull-day Tours - Foz do IguacuBus Tours - CuritibaNature and Wildlife - CuritibaDay Cruises - CuritibaWater Tours - CuritibaFull-day Tours - CuritibaBus Tours - GramadoNature and Wildlife - GramadoDay Cruises - GramadoWater Tours - GramadoFull-day Tours - GramadoCategory