Are you interested in?
Iguazu Falls Tours
137 Tours & Activities
78 Tours & Activities
Devil’s Throat Falls (Garganta do Diabo) Tours
9 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Experience the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls during this half-day round trip tour from Puerto Iguazu. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, you'll witness Iguazu’s grandeur from above and below. A short bus ride takes you first to see the largest of the 275 falls, the Devil’s Throat. From there, continue on through the rainforest to Iguazu National Park where you'll take a glass elevator up to the top of Salto Floriano.
- Visit the Brazilian Side of Iguazu Falls from Puerto Iguazu
- Easily navigate the border with your tour guide — Brazilian visa may be necessary
- Trek through the jungle and venture into the Devil's Throat
- Take a glass elevator to Salto Floriano for panoramic views
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Ticket entrance to National Park
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY RipioTurismo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Iguazu Falls: Visit to Brazilian Side?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Iguazu Falls: Visit to Brazilian Side?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Iguazu Falls: Visit to Brazilian Side?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Iguazu Falls: Visit to Brazilian Side?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 34949P92
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto IguazuBus Tours - Foz do IguacuNature and Wildlife - Foz do IguacuEco Tours - Foz do IguacuHalf-day Tours - Foz do IguacuBus Tours - CuritibaNature and Wildlife - CuritibaEco Tours - CuritibaHalf-day Tours - CuritibaBus Tours - GramadoNature and Wildlife - GramadoEco Tours - GramadoHalf-day Tours - GramadoCategory