2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Don't make the difficult choice between seeing either the Argentinian or Brazilian side of the UNESCO-listed Iguazu Falls. This two-day tour allows you to experience both. In a small group, your guide will take you to the best viewpoints on both sides so that you can experience the roar of the falls and serenity of the surrounding jungle.
- Opportunity to experience both the Argentinian and Brazilian sides of Iguazu Falls
- Small-group tour ensures a more personal experience
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel
- Get insights into the landscape and local culture from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Ticket entrances in both sides of National Parks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY RipioTurismo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto IguazuBus Tours - Foz do IguacuNature and Wildlife - Foz do IguacuOvernight Tours - Foz do IguacuMulti-day Tours - Foz do IguacuBus Tours - CuritibaNature and Wildlife - CuritibaOvernight Tours - CuritibaMulti-day Tours - CuritibaBus Tours - GramadoNature and Wildlife - GramadoOvernight Tours - GramadoMulti-day Tours - GramadoCategory