8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
If you only have a day to experience the Argentinian side of Iguazu Falls, the best way to hit the must-see sights is on a guided tour. This full-day tour makes the most of every minute—it hits all the highlights quickly enough that you’ll be finished by evening, but you still get to walk down five miles (eight kilometers) of hiking trails, ride the Rainforest Ecological Train, and admire views from numerous stunning lookout points.
- Full-day tour of Iguazu Falls from Puerto Iguazu
- Guided tour includes hikes, train, and transportation
- Easiest way to see the highlights in just a day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included for easy logistics
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Ticket entrance to National Park
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The pickup time will be reconfirmed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Children aged 11 and under are not permitted on this tour
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY RipioTurismo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Iguazu Falls: Full Day Visit to Argentinian Side?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Iguazu Falls: Full Day Visit to Argentinian Side?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Iguazu Falls: Full Day Visit to Argentinian Side?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Iguazu Falls: Full Day Visit to Argentinian Side?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 34949P88
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto IguazuBus Tours - Foz do IguacuNature and Wildlife - Foz do IguacuEco Tours - Foz do IguacuFull-day Tours - Foz do IguacuBus Tours - CuritibaNature and Wildlife - CuritibaEco Tours - CuritibaFull-day Tours - CuritibaBus Tours - GramadoNature and Wildlife - GramadoEco Tours - GramadoFull-day Tours - GramadoCategory