- Spend 3 days and 2 nights exploring Iguazu falls
- See the falls from all angles - cliff hikes, glass elevators, by boat and train
- Airport pick-up/drop-off, overnight accommodations, and breakfasts
Departure & Return
Departure PointCataratas del Iguazú International Airport
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- OPERATED BY Eureka Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Be aware that the boat ride and jeep ride is not included." See review