- Iguazu Falls day tour from Puerto Iguazú
- Follow your guide down the lower path to the misty base of the falls
- Walk along the upper path’s footbridge for amazing photo opportunities
- Take a thrilling boat ride under the falls
- Round-trip hotel transport included
- Upgrade to include a safari-like truck ride through the jungle for more incredible views and to see a wide variety of flora and fauna
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Choose from two options, both of which take a full 8-hour day.
Boat tour only:
Your guide will take you through all three of the national park's three tiers, each of which provides a significantly different view of the spectacular falls. On the lower trail, descend into a misty, echoing cavern, thundering with the sound of rushing water. The significant climb to the top of the upper trail will deposit you on a footbridge spanning the falls that gives unparalleled panoramic views. Your expert guide will provide you with naturalist information and guidance, but you are free to explore at your own pace.
Board a boat for the authentic Iguazu experience: being drenched by its mighty waters. You'll be safely ferried through the falls themselves, so be sure to bring your foul weather gear. After drying off, you'll be dropped back at your hotel.
Tour with a jungle-truck ride and boat ride:
Climb into an off-road vehicle for a 5-mile (8-km) journey through the verdant jungle, viewing abundant native flora such as palm, palo santo, and bromeliads along your path. Keep an eye out for butterflies flitting among the orchids as your guide teaches you about the tropical forest and its inhabitants.
The truck will deliver you to Macuco Port and you'll transfer to motorboat for a 4-mile (6-km) cruise down the Iguazu River. During the final mile, shoot the rapids of the Iguazu River Canyon, passing close to waterfalls like the Three Musketeers and San Martin Falls. Disembark for a short break on San Martin Island before heading back to the port and being returned to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Note: it is recommended that you wear a swimsuit or bring change of clothes; you will be given a small plastic bag to fit your personal items (backpack, camera, etc.)
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- People who cannot take the Nautical Adventure: - Children under 12 years - Pregnant women - People with diseases and/or have been surgically intervened in the column; osteoporosis, injuries to the neck or back - People with heart/lung diseases, or have had in recent months any surgery or neurological disorder (such as stroke) - Any other person who cannot physically respond to a possible nautical emergency in the lower Iguazu River
- The boat ride can be suspended by bad weather conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Argentina
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms