1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Make the most of your visit to the Argentinian side of Iguazu Falls with this adventurous, small-group tour. Your experience will have you trekking, riding a 4x4, and navigating the river by boat. Along the way you'll soak up the views of such famed attractions as Garganta del Diablo (Devil's Throat), the highest and deepest of the falls.
- Small-group tour (maximum 15): Ensures a more personal experience
- Adventurous tour: Explore the foot, boat, and 4x4 vehicle
- See such famed sights as the Garganta del Diablo
- Learn about the park's flora and fauna from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in
Departure & Return
Departure PointParque Nacional Iguazú, Ruta 101 Km 142, N3370 Puerto Iguazú, Misiones, Argentina
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Children aged 11 and under are not permitted on this tour
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY RipioTurismo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 34949P99
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto Iguazu4WD Tours - Foz do IguacuSporting Events - Foz do IguacuExtreme - Foz do Iguacu4WD Tours - CuritibaSporting Events - CuritibaExtreme - Curitiba4WD Tours - GramadoSporting Events - GramadoExtreme - GramadoCategory