Are you interested in?
Iguazu Falls Tours
136 Tours & Activities
56 Tours & Activities
140 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ante up the adventure on your trip to Iguazu Falls with this combination off-road and boat tour inside Iguazu National Park. Trundle through backcountry roads by foot and by 4x4 en route to Puerto Macuco, and then board a boat for a 3.7-mile (6 kilometer) trip along the Lower Iguazu River to Tres Mosqueteros Waterfall and the San Martin Waterfall. Get up close to admire the views of the falls from both the Argentinian and Brazilian sides, plus the famous Devil’s Throat.
- Iguazu Falls 4x4, trekking, and boat tour
- Great way for adventure-seekers to visit the falls
- Sail down a river and through rapids en route to waterfalls
- Escape the crowds as you pass down backcountry trails
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Ticket Entrance to the National Park
Departure & Return
Departure PointEntrada A Parque Nacional Iguazú, Ent A Parque Nacional Iguazú, Misiones, Argentina
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Children aged 11 and under are not permitted on this tour
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY RipioTurismo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 34949P98
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPuerto Iguazu4WD Tours - Foz do IguacuSporting Events - Foz do IguacuExtreme - Foz do Iguacu4WD Tours - CuritibaSporting Events - CuritibaExtreme - Curitiba4WD Tours - GramadoSporting Events - GramadoExtreme - GramadoCategory