- Full day trip to Argentine side of Iguazu Falls
- Breathtaking views of the Iguazu Falls from various lookout points
- Choice of three of the main hiking circuits within the national park
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most Puerto Iguazu hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from your hotel in Puerto Iguazu downtown is included. The pick-up time will be between 7:20 and 8:30 a.m. If your hotel is NOT listed, please provide its name when booking in the 'Special Requirements' box.
If you are staying at an Airbnb or away from downtown, please let us know the address, and we'll coordinate a meeting point for pick-up. In this case, you MUST provide a phone number to reach you if needed.
Note: If you are staying in Foz do Iguacu, your hotel pick-up may imply an additional cost.
Not included: Pick-up at Belmond Das Cataratas Hotel and Tupa Lodge.
What To Expect
Soak up different vantage points of the falls, from single delicate spouts to entire cliffs covered with curtains of rushing water. For the ultimate Iguazu experience, step out on an overhang above the thundering Devil's Throat (Garganta del Diablo), where the river makes its initial descent more than 200 feet (60 meters) down around a powerful, crescent-shaped cascade. From this vantage point, you can see across the river into Brazil.
Enjoy free time to explore the park’s upper and lower sections, and choose from a series of hiking circuits that range from easy to challenging. Break for lunch at one of the restaurants inside the park (own expense), where you may be greeted by resident coatimundi and exotic birds while dining picnic-style.
After several hours at the falls, relax on the return drive to your Puerto Iguazu hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- IMPORTANT: Passport name, number, nationality, language and date of birth are required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Strollers: Only folding strollers are allowed
- Infant seats: Must be requested at the time of booking. Subject to availability
- If you have a flight after our tour please let us know in advance. You may need to take a taxi or book a private transfer to your hotel to make sure you'll make it in time
- Schedules may vary, according to weather, traffic, etc.
- Due to COVID 19, entrance fees need to be booked online. We will provide you with more information at the time of booking
- The LOWER CIRCUIT on Iguazú National Park is currently closed due to a landslide, but don’t worry: you will wander around the non affected walkways
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Say Hueque Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Tour to Iguazu Falls.
- "Of course no Time extra (like boat) but i didn't need.driver was talent and help and follow to all places." See review