Departure & Return
Pick up hotels located in downtown Iguazu
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is done inside the FOZ do Iguazu National Park with the excursion to the Falls on the Brazilian side AM, departures in the morning.
- Macuco Tour: The tour begins with electric vehicles through the jungle for 3km until reaching the dock to board the powerful two-engine boats (speedboat)
- Macuco Navigation duration: 2 hours
- Includes a 1000m walkway with panoramic views
- A stop will be made at Rafain Churrasquería, a typical Brazilian restaurant to enjoy the best buffet in the area
- Does not include income to the Park or lunch.
- Most travelers can participate
- Important: Consult the documentation necessary to cross the border.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Expetravel / Azul Latina
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Falls Brazilian Side: Brazilian Falls Tour with Macuco Nautical Safari.