Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from hotels in Puerto Iguazu is included. Pick-up will be between 07:20 & 08:30 a.m (morning tours) and between 01:20 and 01:40 p.m. (afternoon tours). If your hotel is NOT listed, please provide your hotel name when booking in the 'Special Requirements' box.
If you are staying at an Airbnb please let us know your Airbnb address and we'll advise a meeting point for pick-up. Travellers staying at Airbnbs MUST give their phone number so that we can reach them if needed.
Not included: Pick-up at Belmond Das Cataratas Hotel and Tupa Lodge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- IMPORTANT: Passport name, number, nationality, language and date of birth are required at time of booking for all participants
- Please make sure you meet Brazil's entry and travel requirements before going on this tour. It is the traveller's responsibility to have all their necessary travel documents to cross the international border
- Please bring: Comfortable clothes and shoes, and insect repellent, sunhat, sunscreen, sunglasses, water.
- Infant seats: Must be requested at the time of booking. Subject to availability
- Passengers wanting to browse through the duty-free shop on the return drive will have the option to be dropped off there instead of their hotel ( in this case, the return to the hotel from the duty-free shop will be on the passenger's account)
- IMPORTANT: if you have a flight after our tour please let us know in advance. You may need to take a taxi or book a private transfer to your hotel to make sure you'll make it in time
- Some activities may be affected or cancelled due to low water levels
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Say Hueque Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Brazilian Side of Iguazu Falls - Optional Boat Ride .
- "Great for the best panoramic view of the falls Well worth the trip." See review