- Explore the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls on a half-day tour
- Walk to Floriano Falls and take in the surrounding views
- Opt to be dropped off at a local duty-free store for tax-free shopping
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- IMPORTANT: Passport name, number, nationality, language and date of birth are required at time of booking for all participants
- Please make sure you meet Brazil's entry and travel requirements before going on this tour. It is the traveller's responsibility to have all their necessary travel documents to cross the international border.
- Infant seats: Must be requested at the time of booking. Subject to availability.
- Passengers wanting to browse through the duty-free shop on the return drive will have the option to be dropped off there instead of their hotel ( in this case, the return to the hotel from the duty-free shop will be on the passenger's account)
- Schedules and the order of the visited attractions may vary, according to weather, traffic, etc.
- IMPORTANT: If you have a flight after our tour please let us know in advance. You may need to take a taxi or book a private transfer to your hotel to make sure you'll make it in time
- Most travelers can participate
- Some activities may be affected due to low water levels
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Say Hueque Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms