- Experience the best of Iguassu Falls with this 3-day stay in Puerto Iguazu
- Enjoy full-day guided tours to the national parks on the Argentinian and Brazilian side of the falls
- See the falls from different perspectives, including the Upper Circuit and Lower Circuit
- Admire the largest individual fall—Devil’s Throat—and learn about the nature and wildlife of the area from your guide
- Two nights of accommodation, transportation, and breakfasts included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Note: there is only enough time to visit 2 of the 3 circuits on the Argentinian side of the falls
- It is recommended that your bring a snack or lunch on Day 2 since there is limited time to eat at the restaurant at the park
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Important: You must bring Argentinian pesos in cash to pay for the National Park entrance fee on the Argentinian side of the falls. No other payment method is accepted.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Argentina
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2-Night Iguassu Falls Sightseeing Tour.