2-Night Iguassu Falls Sightseeing Tour
- Experience the best of Iguassu Falls with this 3-day stay in Puerto Iguazu
- Enjoy full-day guided tours to the national parks on the Argentinian and Brazilian side of the falls
- See the falls from different perspectives, including the Upper Circuit and Lower Circuit
- Admire the largest individual fall—Devil’s Throat—and learn about the nature and wildlife of the area from your guide
- Two nights of accommodation, transportation, and breakfasts included
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotel Saint George, Av. Córdoba 148, N3370 Puerto Iguazú, Misiones, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Other downtown hotels are also offer pick up
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Note: there is only enough time to visit 2 of the 3 circuits on the Argentinian side of the falls
- It is recommended that your bring a snack or lunch on Day 2 since there is limited time to eat at the restaurant at the park
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Important: You must bring Argentinian pesos in cash to pay for the National Park entrance fee on the Argentinian side of the falls. No other payment method is accepted.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Argentina
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2-Night Iguassu Falls Sightseeing Tour.