6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the mineral-rich hot springs of Atotonilco on this guided tour from Puerto Escondido. After convenient hotel pickup, learn about the region from your bilingual guide as you drive to the rural pueblo of San Jose Manialtepec. Then hop on a horse for the journey to the hot springs. Local food, including sopes or quesadillas, and drinks are available for purchase.
- Experience the refreshing waters of Atotonilco hot springs
- Learn about the communities surrounding Puerto Escondido
- Get an insider’s view with a bilingual local guide
- Enjoy a horseback ride through gorgeous Oaxacan countryside
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Included the horses
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pass for any of Our visitors all around Puerto Escondido inside of this tourist destination at any location
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
9/2/2020 - 7/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Excursiones Turisticas de Valfred
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ride Horses And Swim In The Atotonilco Hot Springs Waters?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ride Horses And Swim In The Atotonilco Hot Springs Waters?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ride Horses And Swim In The Atotonilco Hot Springs Waters?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ride Horses And Swim In The Atotonilco Hot Springs Waters?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ride Horses And Swim In The Atotonilco Hot Springs Waters
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto EscondidoBus Tours - OaxacaNature and Wildlife - OaxacaHalf-day Tours - OaxacaBus Tours - AcapulcoNature and Wildlife - AcapulcoHalf-day Tours - AcapulcoBus Tours - TaxcoNature and Wildlife - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoCategory