- 5-hour day trip to Manialtepec Lagoon and Puerto Suelo from Puerto Escondido
- Visit the sanctuary of Manialtepec Lagoon
- See a variety of wildlife, including herons, iguanas, ibis, ducks and parrots
- Stroll along the beach of Puerto Suelo
- Learn about the surrounding ecosystem
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Cruise across Manialtepec Lagoon surrounded by dense vegetation and learn about its ecosystem. It’s common to see ibis, parrots, iguanas and herons.
The boat then takes you along Manialtepec River to Puerto Suelo beach. Step into the soft sand and go for a swim, or work up a tan. Feel free to ask your guide for recommendations on where to grab a bite to eat (own expense).
Your 5-hour tour ends with transport back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 pax to operate. Subject to cancellation.
- May be operated in both English or Spanish
- Recommendations: Please bring a camera, bug repellent, sunscreen, hat or cap, swimsuit, sandals, spare cash and be eager to have fun!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience