- Experience southern Mexico’s natural beauty on a half-day guided excursion
- Learn about the region’s flora and fauna from an experienced local guide
- Watch for northern jacanas, parakeets, roseate spoonbills, and other birds
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats only available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY ECO ADVENTURES PUERTO ESCONDIDO
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.