- Experience this natural phenomenon up close and personal
- The lagoon is one of the highlights of the Puerto Escondido area
- Bring a swimsuit and towel if you plan to swim
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Make sure to bring a bathing suit and a towel
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats only available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY ECO ADVENTURES PUERTO ESCONDIDO
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.